General Data Protection Regulation – INFORMATION POLICY
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: María Jesús Balado Nodar. ID number (N.I.F) 32709196E
Postal address: 9-11 Traviesa Street, 5D. Ferrol (La Coruña), P.C. 15404.
Phone: (+34) 651576783
Why do we process your personal data?
Maintain a profile with which to organize and allow access to classes and courses, provide adapted teaching materials and be able to keep a record of the student's progress.
For what reasons do we use your personal data?
For the correct verified identification of the student, avoiding the use by non-contracting third parties, as well as being able to notify the user of both the way to access the classes and content. Also, to facilitate the student the necessary materials by physical or electronic means. Finally, to be able to issue the accreditations of use of the courses as long as its academic goals have been reached. These requested personal data must be provided compulsorily as it is considered necessary for the maintenance and fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
For the offer of products and services, as well as any commercial action, which are based on the consent that is requested. In no case will the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the contract.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the pre-contractual or contractual relationship is maintained. Once the contractual relationship has ended, we will keep your personal data blocked during the legal prescription periods. After these deadlines, your data will be deleted.
Who will we communicate your personal data to?
The data may be communicated to payment platforms, connection service providers and web hosting services in order to be able to charge for the courses offered, allow access to virtual classrooms and conference rooms, as well as any other obligation derived from the hiring of the courses and services offered.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The data protection regulations grant you the following rights in relation to the processing of your data:
• Right of access: Know what type of data we are treating and the characteristics of the treatment we carry out.
• Right of rectification: You can request the modification of your data because it is inaccurate or untrue.
• Right of portability: You can obtain a copy of the data that we are treating.
• Right to limitation of treatment: You can request the limitation of the treatment of your data in certain circumstances. In this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to object to automated decision making.
• Right of deletion: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
• Right of opposition: You can oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances.
• Right to revoke the consent given.
• Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency).
To exercise any of these rights, you can contact Zona de español at the postal address or email indicated at the beginning of the text.